Before starting CrossFit each person must complete the first class in our On-Ramp package which consists of 3 fundamentals classes. The workshops are a learning environment where you will be coached in the core CrossFit movements and strategies followed by a brief workout.
You only need to complete the first CrossFit workshop prior to starting the group classes.
There is no obligation to join as a member and our Fundamentals packages are designed to give you the correct technique and understanding of CrossFit to apply no matter where you train.
You can attend the fundamentals only package for which includes 3 x 90 minute classes.
We have membership discounts available for WAPOL, SES, FESA, ADF and Nurses.
As a member you can repeat the fundamental workshops as many times as you wish free of cost. If you are FIFO we will freeze your membership whilst away.
Most people participate in the CrossFit workout of the day (WOD) group sessions. The WOD is scaled to suit individual ability and fitness levels. Separate group or one-on-one sessions can be booked at a time of your choice.
Membership fees work on a sliding scale so to longer you join the cheaper the membership. Membership rates start at approx $8 per session and as low as $4 per session. Discounts apply for public servants, military, FESA and select health care professinals.
We accept payment via EFTPOS and a discounted cash rate
For monthly members we prefer direct debit as we have found this to be the simplest method for both parties. Direct debits can be setup by filling out the appropriate form when you are next at training. You will need your BSB and account number. If you prefer to use electronic funds transfer please discuss with our management team first.
For approved EFT customers, our bank details are below. Please use your surname as the reference for the transaction.
Acc #: 2529 – 08808
- Fly in / Fly out members will have their memberships frozen whilst away.
- A 10% discount applies for additional family members
- A 20% discount applies to you if your friend joins
- *The casual rate is intended for CrossFitters that are visiting. It is not an acceptable ongoing payment method for regular members.
- **The 10 Session Pass will only be made available to members of the Military and Emergency Services. The 10 OR 20 Session Pass is not a preferred payment method and should be the exception to the rule. Trainers will not be allowed to sell a 10 session pass without management approval.
- There is no annual contract term associated with the Direct Debit payment method.