Looking for your CrossFit Affiliate is no different to looking for a good car, you want something which is reliable with a good track record and reputation.
At CrossFit Perth our NO 1 goal is your fitness and well being, from the minute you walk in the door the focus is on you and your progress. Our secret to success is quality of coaching, programming and community. CrossFIt Perth is true to the values of CrossFit, pushing supplements, product or alterior motives detract from our goals.
The Experience (how long have they been operating?)
The Coaches (what is the depth of there qualifications and experience)
The Committment (are they a full time dedicated gym constanty developing or just second job)
The Schedule (are there plenty of sessions and do they chop and change, is there open gym)
Calander of events (what else is happening in addition to the day to day training)
The Equipment (is there plenty of quality gear and is it well maintained)
The Price (it may initially seem cheap but you may be getting what you pay for, saving a couple of dollars a month might ultmately result on loosing quality of service and fitness gains)
The Community (are the coaches and athletes friendly and inclusive, focusing on everyone not just the elite)
The Program (Does it include a broad range of energy systems, movement patterns and scaling options)
Above all do you have a good feeling about the place?
The intent (is the focus on helping you or marketing, a good CrossFit box focuses all their efforts on making you better, as CrossFit was perscribed by its founder Greg Glassman. We leave the spamming, infomercials, coupons and rubbish to the con men.
Check out several affilates before commiting and you get a pretty good idea
CrossFit Perth is a purpose built 100% CrossFit training facility and licensed affiliate of CrossFit Inc. (crossfit.com). Being a licensed affiliate means that we are formally committed to achieving excellence in fitness training using the CrossFit method.
At CrossFit Perth we pride ourselves on helping you get the most out of the time you spend training. With three full-time and three part-time coaches all mature and experienced and with years of training and coaching experience in a multitude of sports, police and military experience with the minimum of CrossFit Level 1, Cert 3 & 4 in fitness and are fitness professionals, key factors when searching for a coach who will make the most of your time and ensure you maximise results.
What makes CrossFit Perth so good?
- We are here to help you, not plug you with business models or promos
- Progressive wholestic fitness programming
- Professional coaching team comprising of 12 coaches
- Loaded class timetable with 6 sessions per day and 7 hours of open gym
- Highly experienced and qualified coaches with a strong background in a wide range of sports
- 4 Years experience as a fully affiliated CrossFit gym
- Full-time advanced strength and conditioning program with open-gym
- Full range of Strength and conditioning tools for olympic lifting, strongman, gymnastics,
- Social, event and comp calender
- Specific event preparation such as Tough Mudder, Western Mud Rush, Warrior Dash, The City To Surf to name a few. Basically if your members wish to compete in events we create a team, structure the programming and support them all the way. We believe that goals are driven by events and events are the catalyst to productive and focused training, in simple terms it keeps your motivation high and training on track.
CrossFit Perth is one of Australia's first affiliates is the beginning to several new affilites is Western Australia. We are proud to host the level 1 CrossFit Seminar and assist with the development of CrossFit Coaches for the broader community. CrossFit Perth sets a high standard with coaching, programming and training which has transferred the the newer affiliates and their success including:
Raw Edge Fitness
Peak Body CrossFit
“CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program built on constantly varied, if not randomised, functional movements executed at high intensity.” - Founder Greg Glassman
Put simply, CrossFit is a training system that prepares you for whatever life can throw at you. Workouts are short & intense, and incorporate elements of gymnastics, olympic weightlifting, rowing, track, bodyweight calisthenics and circuit training.
Suitable for Everybody
We believe that the training needs of Olympic athletes and weekend warriors differ by degree not kind. Therefore, we scale load and intensity, we don’t change programs. The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability, making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience, skill or fitness level. The program works for elite athletes, professional fighters, recreational sportspeople and housewives!